From Fractal Audio Systems Wiki
- The treble control should be turned way down. Use the presence as your treble control and be liberal with it. It also may help to turn off the bright switch if needed.
- Turn the boost switch on. The drive can be set to taste. Usually somewhere between 4 and 6.5 is the sweet spot.
- Bass should be set slightly below noon and to taste. Mids should be noon or higher. Again, set to taste.
- Turn the master down to roughly 4.33
- Use some lowcut to tame muddiness. 160hz usually does the trick.
- This should get you pretty close to a perfect tone. But further tweaking will yield perfection. Messing with the xformer match and presence frequency is a good start.