From Fractal Audio Systems Wiki
Some Axe FX chorus tricks
- Two 180' choruses, one with both channels panned left, the other with both panned right
- A 180' choruses wide, another summed to center
- Two 180' choruses, all wet, in parallel with the dry, one full wide panned, the other (faster rate) at +/-30'
- A 90' chorus, summed, into a 180' chorus, wide.
- 4 voices running off one LFO: -180, -90, 90, 180, spread pans
- +6 cents / -6 cents, 100% wet, respectively into the 2 voices of a chorus
- 4 voices, 4ms, 100% wet,
- Chorus before studio compressor
- Flanger as chorus, delay time 0, dry delay .512ms, phase invert at least one voice
- Phase invert R on the DRY signal only
(courtesy of Matman)