Always read the official Owners Manuals first!
Here's a quick start guide to contribute to the Wiki.
- 1 How to edit an existing page
- 2 How to create a new page
- 3 How to add categories to a page
- 4 How to add headers
- 5 How to link to another Wiki page
- 6 How to link to an external page=
- 7 How to create a numbered list or bullet list
- 8 How to change the title of a page
- 9 How to delete a page
- 10 How to embed an image
- 11 How to create a redirect page
- 12 How to learn more
How to edit an existing page
- Log in.
- Click on the Edit tab.
- Edit the text.
- Click on "Save page".
How to create a new page
- In the address bar type a new name after "title=". Names can have spaces but avoid things like brackets etc.
- Click on "Edit" or "Create".
- Add text.
- Add categories.
- Click on "Save page" after having previewed it.
Make sure to choose a good page title to make sure it'll displayed correctly in the alphabetical list of pages.
How to add categories to a page
To make a page show up on category pages, one or more categories must be added.
- Edit the page.
- At the bottom of the page add this: [[category=...]] and fill in a category name.
You can see the available categories here.
How to add headers
Start and end a line with the "=" character, like this:
How to create a numbered list or bullet list
How to change the title of a page
How to delete a page
How to embed an image
How to create a redirect page