Always consult the official Owners Manuals and Guides first.
Information about the FM3 may be incomplete or wrong, it's being worked on.
- Forum member and programmer AlGrenadine has created a handy tablet/phone editor for the Axe-Fx II and AX8: FracPad. It provides all the tools to edit and manage presets, blocks etc. without having to connect a computer.
- More information on the forum.
- It's commercial software.
- USB: requires a compatible USB adapter, called "USB OTG" for Android devices and "USB camera adapter" for Apple devices. Note: this does NOT work when using the iOS version with the Axe-Fx II, because of system limitations.
- MIDI: requires a MIDI interface such as iRig2 or or Roland UM-1.