Always consult the Owners Manuals and FAQs first.
FM3 information is being added as it becomes available, but it's preliminary and not final until release
Difference between revisions of "Wicked Wiki"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 18:07, 29 March 2017
The information on this page supplements the official manuals.
Wicked Wiki is a series of forum threads by forum member Yek, sharing information from the wiki. The information in the threads supplements the official manuals.
- Optimizing Spillover
- Searching for Modifiers/Controllers
- Decreasing CPU usage
- Increasing Amp Gain
- No Excuse for No Backup
- Balanced connections, Humbuster
- Pressing a MFC-101 Preset Switch Twice
- Modeled Microphones
- Getting Acquainted with The Man
- Good Tone? Nah, we want Bad Tone!
- Parallel Paths
- Global EQ to the Rescue
- Global Blocks
- PSI: Preset Scene Investigation
- Resetting your Axe-Fx II
- Settings for Different Guitars
- External S(witchcraft)
- Defaulting the AMP block