Always consult the Owners Manuals and FAQs first.
FM3 information is being added as it becomes available, but it's preliminary and not final until release
Wicked Wiki was a series of posts by forum member Yek on Fractal Audio's user forum, sharing information from the wiki. The series focused on the Axe-Fx II hardware generation.
- Optimizing Spillover
- Searching for Modifiers/Controllers
- Decreasing CPU usage
- Adjusting Amp Gain
- No Excuse for No Backup
- Balanced connections, Humbuster
- Pressing a MFC-101 Preset Switch Twice
- Modeled Microphones
- Getting Acquainted with The Man
- Good Tone? Nah, we want Bad Tone!
- Parallel Paths
- Global EQ to the Rescue
- Global Blocks
- PSI: Preset Scene Investigation
- Resetting your Axe-Fx II
- Settings for Different Guitars
- External S(witchcraft)
- Defaulting the AMP block