Multi Delay effect
From Axe-Fx II Wiki
The information on this page supplements the official manuals.
Multi Delay: supported by which Fractal Audio products?
- Axe-Fx II: yes.
- AX8: yes.
- FX8: yes.
Multi Delay and X/Y switching
- The Multi Delay block in the FX8 and AX8 supports X/Y switching.
Creating the shimmer effect
- See Pitch.
Multi Delay timing/tempo and fixed number of repeats
- If you need a specific number of repeats, use Band Delay or Tap Ten Delay.
- In Plex Shift Mode, adjusting Shift will affect pitch, tempo and the number of repeats. This is not a bug. source
No spillover with Multi Delay
- Multi Delay doesn't support spillover between presets.
Mono Tape Echo with Multi Delay
- The Multi Delay features a "true" Mono Tape Echo mode.
Multi Delay notes
- Cliff: "Filters are defeated if Master Q is 0.1. Turn up the Master Q." source