Multi Delay block
Available on which Fractal Audio products
- Axe-Fx III: split into the Plex Delay block, Multitap Delay block and Ten-Tap Delay block.
- Axe-Fx II: 2x.
- AX8: 1x.
- FX8: 1x.
X/Y and channels
- Axe-Fx III: see Plex Delay block, Multitap Delay block and Ten-Tap Delay block.
- Axe-Fx II: no.
- AX8: yes.
- FX8: yes.
What is it
Explained in the Owner's Manual.
Multi Delay in the Axe-Fx III
Tips and tricks
- Apply High Cut if you want the Multi Delay sound to stay out of the way.
- If you need a specific number of repeats, use Band Delay or Tap Ten Delay.
- In Plex Shift Mode, adjusting Shift will affect pitch, tempo and the number of repeats. This is not a bug. source
- Use Plex Shift to create the "shimmer" effect.
- Multi Delay doesn't support spillover between presets.
- Multi Delay features a "true" Mono Tape Echo mode.
- EWffects wizard Simeon provides a load of magnificent delay effects: Simeon's effects.
"Filters are defeated if Master Q is 0.1. Turn up the Master Q." source