Always consult the Owners Manuals
Multi Delay block
From Axe-Fx II Wiki
Image to be added.
Multi Delay: supported by which Fractal Audio products
- Axe-Fx III: no.
- Axe-Fx II: 2x.
- AX8: 1x.
- FX8: 1x.
Multi Delay: X/Y switching or channels
- Axe-Fx III: n/a.
- Axe-Fx II: no.
- AX8: yes.
- FX8: yes.
What is the Multi Delay
Explained in the Owner's Manual.
Multi Delay in the Axe-Fx III
There's no Multi Delay in the Axe-Fx III. Its features are available through the Multitap Delay block, Plex Delay block and Ten-Tap Delay block.
Tips and tricks
- Apply High Cut if you want the Multi Delay sound to stay out of the way.
- If you need a specific number of repeats, use Band Delay or Tap Ten Delay.
- In Plex Shift Mode, adjusting Shift will affect pitch, tempo and the number of repeats. This is not a bug. source
- Use Plex Shift to create the "shimmer" effect.
- Multi Delay doesn't support spillover between presets.
- Multi Delay features a "true" Mono Tape Echo mode.
- EWffects wizard Simeon provides a load of magnificent delay effects: Simeon's effects.
"Filters are defeated if Master Q is 0.1. Turn up the Master Q." source