Firmware release notes - Axe-Fx III (sortable)
You may want to know what have been the additions, or changes for all of the release notes. With this spreadsheet, you can filter on the following "types":
This file is read-only. In order to filter, you'll need to use the "filter views option."
- Open the spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Go to the “Data” menu and hover over “Filter views.”
- Select Create new filter view. You can also click the down arrow to the right of the filter and select Create new filter view.
- Using the down arrows in the column headers, sort and filter the data.
- To close your filter view, click the X in the top right. Your filter view is automatically saved.
This view will be unique to you, the viewer and will not effect other users of the Sheet. Having a filtered view also changes the URL, so you can share views by copying and pasting the URL.